Argo 40 RM Profile CNC 3-Axis Machining for aluminum Extrusi
Listing #502266 Listed on: 09/15
|Listing Type:||Machine for Sale|
|Model:||FOM Argo 40|
Aluminum is an Excellent Building Material, With Benefits Including Strength, Versatility, Light weight and None Magnetic. This Allows for many application and the FOM CNC Center is the Perfect machine to get you in Process extrusion for the Industries Below and More.
• Gangways, Stairways, Modular Stairs
• Docks, Decks, Railways
• Frames, Panels and Machine Part
• Solar Energy Rails
• Window Framing
• Automotive Framing
• And More
• X axis – longitudinal travel mm 4390
• Y axis – transversal travel mm 1100
• Z axis – vertical travel mm 425
• Electrosplindle rotation 0°/90°/180°
X axis Longitudinal travel mm 4.150
Y axis Transversal travel with electrospindle
• 90° - 540 mm
• 0-90° - 460 mm
• 90°-180° - 540
• 0°-180° - 460mm
Z axis Vertical travel
• 90° - 300 mm
• 90°/180° - 250mm
• 0°/90° - 250mm
• 0°/180° - 250 mm
• Rapid traverse: m/1’ – 100mm
• Acceleration: m/s 2 - 2,5
• Rapid traverse: m/1’ – 60mm
• Acceleration: m/s 2 - 3 mm
• Rapid traverse m/1’ – 30mm
• Acceleration m/s 2 – 2mm
• Positioning precision ± 0,13
• Repeatability precision ± 0,07
• Cone: ISO 30 DIN 69871
• Power 4 Kw
• Max. torque 6,5 Nm
• Max. rotation speed 12.000 rpm
• Tool replacement time 8 sec.
• Number of tools possible 6 N°
• Maximum tool weight 6 Kg.
• Maximum tool length 124 mm
• Maximum tool diameter 220 mm
• Type:VISION PLUS
Specifications for Install
• Total installed power: 10 kW
• Air consumption - cone cleaning: 27 Nl/min
• Air consumption per cycle: 44,5 Nl
• Continuous air consumption - electrospindle cooling 200 Nl / min
• Connection voltage 380/460 V
• Connection frequency 50/60 Hz
• Working pressure 7 atm
• Dimensions 18.6 ‘ (5668mm) X 6.2’(1875mm) X 8.1’ (2460mm)
• Weight (2460 Kg)
• Constructed with a system of crossed tables in lightweight alloy to obtain a reduction in weight, high resistance to loads and accuracy in the mechanical work they perform, all at the same time. The solution used has considerable advantages in terms of machining precision and maintenance.
• Designed by Fom Industries, this electro-spindle ensures important performances, both at low number of revolutions as well as at high speed, to satisfy the increasing needs in terms of flexibility. The 4kW electro-spindle is equipped with constant torque, rotation speed up to 12,000 rpm, adjustable, positioning 0° / 90° / 180° for machining the three profile sides, forced air cooling, ISO 30
• With pure oil, by means of a sprayer with over-pressure device (minimal lubrication).
Working Area Situated on the base and made up of:
• 4 pneumatic vices (expandable) for locking the profiles. They slide on flat guide-ways with manual locking. Manual movement/positioning with position indicated on the control unit monitor. Clamping jaws are positioned using a patented pushbutton system. Patented pivoting clamping system ensures optimum adhesion to the profile.
• 1 retractable sliding pneumatic stop.
Omega 200 Control
PC PENTIUM 4 comprising:
• Windows XP Professional SP2.
• Vision Interface 4 software for managing blocks of manual control and service on line - assistance interface
• Note: The programs are to be installed on a P.C. an
• d with the above characteristics.
Graphic interface based on the Windows operating system for planning the machining operations and the pieces which automatically generates the CNC program that can be executed by the machining centre.
• Easy to learn and easy to use, highly flexible
• 3D simulation of parts, tools and machinings
• Display the piece position on the machine
• Double cell machines management
• Vises and fixtures management
• Machining library for accessories
• DXF Profile Library
• Vise position optimization
• Automatic bar-code recognition
• Integration with ProF2 (window software)
• Cutting line and machining center management
• 5 axis machining
FomCam is the new easy-to-use CadCam solution for the 3D and 2D machining design on profiles. FomCam supports all FOM machining centers, the FOM 3, 4 and 5 axis machines and the cutting and machining lines. An intuitive software solution, FomCam was developed in close collaboration with expert machine tool users and manufacturers in the industrial and window manufacturing sectors. FomCam makes possible any kind of machining and ensures the quality of the NC code
• To make the machining even faster, the software automatically minimizes the numbers of tool changes and spindle movements saving considerable time.
Contact this Seller (Lorena R.):
(* denotes required fields)