Lobo CP -168A Back Knife Lathe in Good Condition
Listing #502355 Listed on: 09/18
|Listing Type:||Machine for Sale|
|Location:|| Irvine, CA|
LOBO CP-168A Hydraulic Copy Lathe with hopper feed with automatic chucking, square or round stock can be hopper feed. This unit is designed to produce (4 - 7) pieces a minute. Equipped with 7.5 HP Spindle motor, 1,800 - 3,200 RPM spindle speed adjustable by pulley change and 3 HP hydraulic motor.
• Designed for the fast, efficient productions of indicate turning, the LOBO Fully Automatic Back Knife Lathe is ideal for high production of wide variety turnings.
• Main frame is made of cast iron with heavy ribbed construction, stress relieved for stability and accuracy.
• All machine functions are controlled from one conveniently located swiveling panel.
• This unit automatically lubricates all slides surfaces for maximum wear resistance.
• The work-piece support collar is automatically lubricated to reduce heat and friction. This allows for smoother cutting and better support.
• Carriage speed is automatically varied for different turning section.
• Hydraulic hopper feeds one stock to the centering device after each turning is accomplished, thus enables the machine to be fully automatic operation.
• Easily and quickly adjusts for all size of stock.
• The tail stock housing is made of FC-25 cast iron for strength and stress relieved for stability.
• The internal bore is heat-treated to resist wear and precision ground for accuracy.
• The tool rest is equipped with two U & V pattern knives and driven by hydraulic power which allow for a smooth cutting action and the produce of large, deep-cut turning.
• The big diameter column is chrome hardened, precision ground for long lasting accuracy.
• The back knife is securely fastened to the knife bar which is counter balanced to given a smooth, even cutting action.
• Centralized hydraulic controls: Carriage fast and slow speed, roughing knife pressure and tail-stock holding pressure adjustments are all centralized at one convenient location.
• The back knife slides on precision linear motion guides, providing effortless, smooth movement
• Capacity Diam: 1/2" - 4"
• Length cap: 4” – 26½”
• 7.5hp Spindle motor
• 1800-3200 Spindle rpm
• Power : 440/220 60Hz 3Ph
• 3hp Hydraulic Motor
• 4-7 pieces a Min.
• Dimensions: 90 X 57 X 73
• Weight Net. 3700lb Gross. 4150lb
Contact this Seller (Rusty Jr):
(* denotes required fields)