CTD D45X Double Miter Saw and 10’ Stroke Razor Gage
Listing #502941 Listed on: 10/10
|Listing Type:||Machine for Sale|
Web link:||More from Albright Machinery
Standard Features and Specifications:
• Blade Capacity: 10'' OD Saw blades not included.
• Arbor: 5/8'' with 2-1/4'' saw collars.
• Spindle and Pivot: Both mounted on pre-loaded and sealed ball bearings.
• Iron Castings: Saw arm, pivot brackets and table are precision machined and ground with milled slots in table to guide pivot brackets and fences.
• Motors and Voltages:1-1/2 HP single phase 208-230/460V and 3 phase 230/460V, totally enclosed fan cooled motors, 60 Hz, 3450 RPM with dual magnetic starter. Also includes rotary disconnect switch and blade guard interlock switch. Consult factory for amperage load of motors.
• Floor Stand: Close coupled heavy gage steel stand completely enclosed with 6'' dust outlet. 1200 CFM required.
• Table Height: 34-1/2'' from floor.
• Blade Wear and Angular adjustments: Each saw head has adjustments for blade variation. Allows for precision alignment of blades to minimuze scrap. Saw heads are adjustable up to 3 degrees, always assuring perfect mitres.
• Length of stroke adjustment: The D45AX is unique in that the stroke of the machine and the position of the blade above the work can be adjusted to use only the stroke needed to cut a particular moulding or extrusion. Saw heads reverse immediately, on release of the foot valve, thereby saving wasted time and motion.
• Production Rate: The D45AX is capable of cycling at one second intervals. However, actual production rates vary with the type and width of material to be cut.
• Size: Standard machine, without tables or gages; weight 550 lbs. 46'' wide x 22'' front to back x 51-1/2'' high.
• Actuation: Pneumatic foot valve with cover
• Air Pressure: 75 PSI with Air Filter/Regulator/Lubricator; includes Auto Drain.
• Air Consumption: 1.0 CF per 10 strokes at 75 PSI.
• 10’ Stroke and Table
• Windows 11” Tablet with Windows 7 W/ Std Software
• Overall Length of Razor Gage alone 12’
Contact this Seller (Art):
(* denotes required fields)