Mar-Bel LS-7 Single Cut Laminate Slitter
Listing #503639 Listed on: 11/03
|Listing Type:||Machine for Sale|
|Category:||Laminate Trim and Slitter|
• 120V, 60CY, 1PH
• Width Capacity: 1/2″ to 7″
• 0.33HP Enclosed Motor
• Table: 18″ x 36″
• Micro-movement fence with scaled adjustment
• Self-feeding, cuts at the rate of 40 FPM and to a tolerance of 1/16″
• Dust Free – 1/16” kerf is disposed of through the chute utilizing a free-floating extractor blade
• Efficient – after the operator has properly aligned the fence, the machine will tirelessly slit your material to size, only requiring the operator to hold the material against the fence as the blades self-feed the material once it is engaged.
• Cost Effective – once ‘snapped in’ on the machine’s operation, relatively unskilled labor can operate the slitter and free up saw(s) for tasks they are better designed for. The MAR-BEL slitter owner will also experience noticeable economies in sharpening costs. Due to the unique cutting technique of the die used to slit the laminate, blade wear is minimal. The quality of the cut will not gradually deteriorate as you can expect from the common aluminum shear (two blade) device. In addition, the three-bladed die won’t give you a beveled edge, as shears tend to do as they dull. Customers report averages of 10,000 to 15,000 lineal feet between sharpening. This average will vary depending on the material cut. Expect fewer lineal feet when cutting metallic. The blades can normally be sharpened 4-7 times when serviced properly. All of the above spell substantial savings in terms of sharpening costs and unneeded circular saw blades.
Contact this Seller (Maria Grande):
(* denotes required fields)