SAC CS40-3200 Sliding Table Saw
Listing #505004 Listed on: 12/21
|Listing Type:||Machine for Sale|
Supplier: SAC Italy
General information about Saws CS40
The machine is designed for
longitudinal, transverse and miter sawn timber, chipboard and fiberboard, plywood and all sheet materials, veneer, laminate, plastic. The machine has a main saw and scoring with the same direction of rotation that ensures high quality of cut. The saw assembly can tilt 45 degrees.
• Electronic rise and fall of the saw blade.
• Adjustable blade protection with output for aspiration, fastened on the saw blade.
• Changing the rotational speed of the main saw is performed manually with an operating panel.
• Telescopic line with fast positioning under an angle of 10 ° -15 ° -20 ° -22.5 ° -30 ° -40 ° -45 °
• Anodized aluminum carriage moves on steel rollers for steel rails
Specifications format-cutting equipment CS40
• 3200mm Cutting Capacity (10.5 Ft.)
• Diameter max. 400 mm
• The diameter of the spindle 30 mm
• Rotational speed 2800-4000-5600 / min
• motor power 6.6 kW 220V, 31 AMP, 60hz
• The inclination (angle) 0 ° - 45 °
• scoring unit
• Diameter 120 mm
• The diameter of the spindle 20 mm
• Rotational speed 8500 rev/min
• carriage Length 3130 mm
• Maximum cutting capacity (performance) between the ruler and the saw 1250 mm
• Maximum cutting height 130 mm
• The diameter of the dust suction hole 120 mm
• The required air flow with dust suction device 20 m / sec 1100 m3 / hour
Contact this Seller (Lorena):
(* denotes required fields)