Biesse Rover 24 FTS 4'x10'
Listing #506637 Listed on: 02/27
|Listing Type:||Machine for Sale|
Web link:||More from Albright Machinery
Power Requirements: 230V 60Hz 3Ph
Biesse Rover 24, this machine is in good working condition the current owner put in about $10,000.00 into new pop up pins and other use items on the machine,
This machine also comes with a Low Hour 20hp Travini Vacuum Pump,
Working cap.: X-Axis is 122" (3,100 mm), Y-axis is 49" (1,250 mm) & Z-axis is 6.1" (155 mm); max.
Programmable Speed: X- & Y-Axis is 3,937 IPM and Z-axis is 1,336 IPM.
• Work area: Flat table designed for "Nested Base Manufacturing", (2) independent working zones with dual vacuum zone
Pop-up locating pins for positioning of parts on the worktable; prepared for (optional) "quick fit" vacuum matrix tablefor clamping of small parts; each work zone with (1) "quick connect"
vacuum outlet for custom vacuum fixtures.
• Boring Head with: (14) Independent vertical boring spindles with (7) spindles on the Y-axis & (7) spindles X-axis; inverter controlled variable spindle speed up to 4,000 RPM; (6) horizontal spindles (2+2) in the X-axis & (1+1) in the Y-axis; (1) 4' (100 mm) dia grooving saw in X-axis.
• Options included: (1) 16 HP (12 kW) Air-cooled vertically mounted HSD electro-spindle router with HSK F63 adaptor, inverter driven 1,000 - 20,000 RPM with max. torque from 12,000 - 20,000 RPM;
(1) 6-position "Ride Along" Automatic tool changer for "on-the-fly" ATC.
• Windows Operating system for real-time multitask processing; programs can be transferred via diskette or downloaded by wire; built-in 1,500 W air conditioner for constant temperature & dust-free environment.
Contact this Seller (Art):
(* denotes required fields)