SAC CS40-3200 Sliding Table Saw
Listing #508600 Listed on: 05/16
|Listing Type:||Machine for Sale|
|Model:||SAC CS40-3200 |
|Location:|| Irvine, CA|
General information about Saws CS40
The machine is designed for longitudinal, transverse and miter sawn timber, chipboard and fiberboard, plywood and all sheet materials, veneer, laminate, plastic. The machine has a main saw and scoring with the same direction of rotation that ensures high quality of cut. The saw assembly can tilt 45 degrees.
• Electronic rise and fall of the saw blade.
• Adjustable blade protection with output for aspiration, fastened on the saw blade.
• Changing the rotational speed of the main saw is performed manually with an operating panel.
• Telescopic line with fast positioning under an angle of 10 ° -15 ° -20 ° -22.5 ° -30 ° -40 ° -45 °
• Anodized aluminum carriage moves on steel rollers for steel rails
Specifications format-cutting equipment CS40
• 3200mm Cutting Capacity (10.5 Ft.)
• Diameter max. 400 mm
• The diameter of the spindle 30 mm
• Rotational speed 2800-4000-5600 / min
• motor power 6.6 kW 220V, 31 AMP, 60hz
• The inclination (angle) 0 ° - 45 °
• scoring unit
• Diameter 120 mm
• The diameter of the spindle 20 mm
• Rotational speed 8500 rev/min
• carriage Length 3130 mm
• Maximum cutting capacity (performance) between the ruler and the saw 1250 mm
• Maximum cutting height 130 mm
• The diameter of the dust suction hole 120 mm
• The required air flow with dust suction device 20 m / sec 1100 m3 / hour
Contact this Seller (Rusty Jr):
(* denotes required fields)