Built-Up Shop-Made "Crown Moulding"

Two examples of crown-moulding-like details on furniture pieces, created by stacking and routing curved sections of flat stock. July 16, 2012

Question
I just wanted to see if anyone would be willing to share a drawing or picture of a crown molding they have made using a series of router or shaper profiles that are built up to create a crown molding effect. I have to create an ogee shaped arch along with some straight run crown molding on the top of a bar cabinet.

I did this one not long ago. I used the Shopbot to cut the shape and then hand route the profile. I allowed 1 for each layer as an overlap to attach with. The face has the shape and then each layer was done in halves with a face frame screw at the joint. The miter was then cut with the full piece standing vertical on the chop saw. The box width is 57.

Here's one we completed. We just stacked up a few different convex and concave routed pieces.