Recessed Sink Base Details

A recessed sink base cabinet has doors set into a small face frame set back from the main cabinet front. September 23, 2006

Question
I have never seen a recessed sink base up close, but have one to build for a contractor. I'd like some advice on how to build it. He described it as kind of a double face frame? If you have a drawing to share for a visual, or any advice would be appreciated. Thanks

I haven't done one in a while but used to do it quite often. It is something like this drawing with the doors set in using another face frame. I usually dress this up with fluted or beaded radius corner molding from Kimrick turning into the frame next to the doors.

To contributor A: That's a beaut. You wouldn't happen to have it in an ecab file would you?

Here's the one I built for my kitchen. It really is 2 face-frames connected by two stiles running back-to-front. The cabinet floor is cut out to fit. I hope the picture helps you understand the construction.

Thanks the only thing different then is the face frame and deck size. I should be able to take it from there, thanks again.