Touch-Up Marker Choices

Advice on marker selection for touching up bare wood exposed by raised panel seasonal shrinkage. July 26, 2010

Question
I have a customer with cabinets that the panels have shrunk and have the unstained edges starting to show. The finish is a medium brown. Does anyone know of an assortment of fine tipped markers to repair something like this or any other method?

Finish Repair in North Carolina, has fillable markers or you can pick from various assortments that match your finish.

I like the idea of the fillable marker, I've never heard of that. I have some of the Mohawk markers but the tips aren't fine enough to get into the corner without making a mess.

Try Touch Up Solutions.

Mohawk makes most of the finishing supplies you could ever ask for.

Masters Magic is another company to look into.